There was a mass stabbing in Reading, Great Britain in Forbury Gardens Park on Saturday evening.
At least three people were killed and 12 people were stabbed.
The killer was a Libyan migrant.
The attack was terror related.
BREAKING: the Police declared the stabbing rampage by a 25-year-old Libyan in a park in #Reading yesterday evening as a terrorist incident. According to security sources the suspect had been granted asylum / #terrorism #Readingattack #Forbury #ReadingUK https://t.co/g47OeClS2y
— Ioannis E Kolovos (@ioannisekolovos) June 21, 2020
There is video of the Islamist’s arrest.
I’m hearing that the man who police arrested for stabbing 3 ppl to death today in #Reading #GreatBritain following a #BlackLivesMatter/#Antifa-Protest is a LIBYAN ASYLUM SEEKER. Wasn’t the Ariana Grande concert bomber also Libyan? What’s going on? #Terror pic.twitter.com/98ybj4N1Jm
— BasedPoland (@BasedPoland) June 20, 2020
An American was among the dead in Forbury Gardens.
Joe Ritchie-Bennett was one of three people killed Saturday in the terror attack.
Police say they are still looking for a motive.
The American media does not believe this is a story.
Instead they’re still attacking President Trump over the thousands in attendance at his rally.
A Libyan asylum-seeker committed a terrorist attack in the U.K. that killed an American citizen but we’ve barely heard about the attack at all in the news. ? https://t.co/KLCnMLSvtq
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) June 22, 2020
CBS Local reported:
Eyewitness News has learned one of the victims of a stabbing rampage that killed three people as they sat in a British park on a summer evening is from Philadelphia. Joe Ritchie-Bennett was one of three people killed Saturday in what British investigators are labeling an act of terror.
Ritchie-Bennett was a graduate of Father Judge High School. He lived in the United Kingdom for the past 15 years. His family still lives in Philadelphia.
His father, Robert Ritchie, told Eyewitness News, “The family is heartbroken they have lost their brilliant and loving son. This was senseless.”
A 25-year-old man who is believed to be the lone attacker was in custody, but officials said the motive for the carnage was unclear. Authorities said they were not looking for any other suspects and they did not raise Britain’s official terrorism threat level from “substantial.”