President Trump Halts US Funding of WHO “While a Review is Conducted” (VIDEO)


President Trump on Tuesday announced he is instructing his administration to “halt” US funding of the World Health Organization “while a review is conducted.”

“We have deep concerns whether America’s generosity has been put to the best use possible.”

WATCH:

TRENDING: Video of the Day: One Day After Arguing With President Trump, CBS Reporter Paula Reid Has to be Told Four Times to Leave Coronavirus Survivor Meeting

US lawmakers last week called for WHO Director Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to resign for ‘deceiving the world’ by allowing China to cover up the truth about the Coronavirus.

A few weeks ago the Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, told an audience the “world was slow to react to the coronavirus.”

Tedros however downplayed the deadliness of this same virus back in January.

He claimed the Coronavirus could not be spread by human-to-human contact.





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *