- Abortion Must Be Returned ‘Back to the States,’ Miss. A.G. Says of Major Supreme Court Caseon October 17, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Mississippi Attorney General Lynn Fitch, who is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade, says her state’s case will have a nationwide impact and that she hopes the justices return the issue of abortion to the states.
- Menlo Church Investigation Finds No Direct Evidence or Disclosures of Sexual Abuseon October 17, 2021 at 2:12 pm
A third-party investigation at Menlo Church, one of Northern California’s most prominent megachurches, ended this week with a report that found no evidence the pastor’s adult child had acted on his confessed attraction to minors.
- ‘Glory Be to God!’: Father and Son Weep over Birth of ‘Miracle Baby’ in Popular Video Clipon October 17, 2021 at 2:12 pm
A heartwarming clip of a father and son weeping joyfully over the birth of their newborn daughter and sister, respectively, has elicited thousands of responses on social media.
- ‘Victory for Life’: Appeals Court Rebuffs Biden DOJ, Sides with Texas Heartbeat Lawon October 17, 2021 at 2:12 pm
This week, the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, in a 2-1 decision, denied the Department of Justice’s request to block Texas’ heartbeat abortion law, which bans a woman from having an abortion once an unborn baby’s heartbeat is detected.
- Ministry to Distribute Hundreds of Bibles to Immigrants in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texason October 17, 2021 at 2:12 pm
The Bible League International recently announced plans to distribute Bibles and discipleship information to immigrants living in and around Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas.