Original political series with history, politics, and other topics.
Full Series – click here
Articles | Mail Online MailOnline – get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from MailOnline, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.
- Optus network crash AS IT HAPPENS: Optus shop workers call the police as ‘angry boomers’ flood stores and Aussies ditch the telco en masseon November 8, 2023 at 3:08 am
DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA LIVE BLOG: Optus is experiencing one of the biggest outages in Australian history with millions of customers waking up without service.
- Half a dozen page boys, a pair of ladies-in-waiting and two VERY dashing equerries… Meet Their Majesties’ full entourage at Charles’s first King’s Speechon November 8, 2023 at 2:31 am
MailOnline takes a look at the youngsters picked to be Pages of Honour, the military personnel selected for the prestigious equerry roles, and other figures present as Charles III read his first King’s Speech.
- ‘Medics were overrun, someone was being resuscitated… broken bones, people on stretchers, the crew crying. It was PETRIFYING’: Passengers on storm-lashed Saga cruise recall their 18-hour ordeal as 30ft waves tore into the boaton November 8, 2023 at 2:24 am
The Spirit of Discovery cut short its two-week voyage and was headed back to Portsmouth on Saturday as holiday-goers feared for their lives amidst the terrifying tempest in the Bay of Biscay.
- ‘The rift in the royal family could not be wider’: Royal experts slam Harry and Meghan’s ‘inappropriate timing’ after couple insisted they were snubbed by King over his birthday party – on same day he took centre stage at State Opening of Parliamenton November 8, 2023 at 2:24 am
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex claimed they had received ‘no contact’ from Buckingham Palace about His Majesty’s 75th birthday party, just hours before Charles held the State Opening of Parliament.
- Trial date for Tupac murder suspect Keffe D is set for June 3, 2024 – but ex-gangster will NOT face death penalty if convicted of 1996 crimeon November 8, 2023 at 2:22 am
Tupac’s ‘killer’ will be put on trial for the rapper’s murder on June 3, 2024 – but prosecutors aren’t seeking the death penalty for his alleged crime.
RedState Conservative News & Politics
- Pro-Abortion Wins in Ohio: Voters Enshrine Access in Their Constitutionon November 8, 2023 at 3:14 am
- Biden Is Asked About Humanitarian Pause, His Response Is Incredibly Weird and Concerningon November 8, 2023 at 2:30 am
- Tragic: Teen Murders 20-Year Old Israeli-American Soldier as She Patrols Border in Jerusalem’s Old Cityon November 8, 2023 at 1:51 am
- Jewish Community Rallies Around NYC Cafe Owner After Pro-Hamas Baristas Walk off the Jobon November 8, 2023 at 1:14 am
- St. Louis: A Tale of Two Rallieson November 8, 2023 at 1:10 am
The Guardian Latest US news, world news, sports, business, opinion, analysis and reviews from the Guardian, the world’s leading liberal voice
- Fear and fury in the West Bank – podcastby Presented by Nosheen Iqbal with Julian Borger; produced by Ned Carter Miles and Courtney YusufAdam Bransbury; executive producer Phil Maynard on November 8, 2023 at 3:00 am
Palestinians in the West Bank say that while all the attention is on Gaza, Israeli settlers overseen by the military are killing people and forcing them from the land. Julian Borger reportsFor Issa Amro, Hebron has always been home. He was born there and has made his life in the industrial Palestinian city in the West Bank. Throughout his life he’s watched the Israeli settlements in the area grow. And since the Hamas attack of 7 October, he’s witnessed a surge in settler violence. And while all the world’s attention has been on the crisis in Gaza, tensions in the West Bank have been threatening to combust.The Guardian’s world affairs editor, Julian Borger, has been reporting from the West Bank and he tells Nosheen Iqbal the place is at ‘boiling point’. Frustrations with a weak Palestinian Authority leadership are butting up against outrage at the increasing violence from settlers to an extent that many are predicting a third intifada. Continue reading…
- 2023 on track to be the hottest year on record, say scientistsby Ajit Niranjan on November 8, 2023 at 3:00 am
Last month was hottest October since records began, with average global temperature thought to be 1.7C above late-1800s levelsThe world is set to have been hotter in 2023 than in any other year on record, scientists have declared, before a landmark climate summit this month.“We can say with near certainty that 2023 will be the warmest year on record, and is currently 1.43C above the pre-industrial average,” said Samantha Burgess, the deputy director of the Copernicus Climate Change Service. “The sense of urgency for ambitious climate action going into Cop28 has never been higher.” Continue reading…
- Israel-Hamas war live: Israeli forces target convoy carrying medical supplies in Gaza City, says Palestine Red Crescent Societyby Helen Sullivan (now); Léonie Chao-Fong, Martin Belam and Helen Livingstone (earlier) on November 8, 2023 at 2:45 am
Convoy of five trucks carrying ‘lifesaving medicals supplies’ to health facilities including al-Quds hospital was hit by fire, the PRCS saidAt a glance: what we know on day 33The US secretary of state, Antony Blinken, has arrived in Japan for a meeting of Group of Seven foreign ministers expected to be dominated by the Israel-Hamas war.Blinken made no public comment as he arrived for the two days of discussions in Tokyo after a whirlwind tour of the Middle East, where he pushed for humanitarian “pauses” in Israel’s bombardment of Gaza and attempted to contain the conflict.Calls have been mounting for a ceasefire, including from UN agencies and several countries.A key ally of Israel, the US has not backed these calls, insisting that Israel has the right to respond – though Washington has called for pauses in the fighting. Continue reading…
- ‘Ohio spoke tonight’: voters add abortion rights to state constitutionby Carter Sherman on November 8, 2023 at 2:35 am
State’s Issue 1 passes with more than 57% of the vote in latest backlash to Roe v Wade’s overturningOhio voters resoundingly voted to add abortion rights to their state constitution, a major victory for abortion rights supporters in the only state where abortion is on the ballot this November.Issue 1 passed with more than 57% of the vote, according to results shortly after the referendum was declared. Continue reading…
- Kentucky’s Democratic governor Andy Beshear re-elected in win for abortion rightsby Guardian staff and agencies on November 8, 2023 at 2:02 am
Republican-leaning state rejects GOP challenger Daniel Cameron, after Beshear’s campaign focused on issueAndy Beshear, the Democratic incumbent governor, won a second term in the Republican-leaning Kentucky on Tuesday.Beshear’s hope that his support of abortion rights would persuade voters was realized even as skepticism of the national Democratic party grows in the state. Continue reading…
Townhall Townhall is the leading source for conservative news, political cartoons, breaking stories, election analysis and commentary on politics and the media culture. An information hub for conservatives, republicans, libertarians, and liberty-loving Americans.
- Ohio Passes Radically Pro-Abortion Amendment Usurping Parental Rightson November 8, 2023 at 2:45 am
- Andy Beshear Wins Second Term in Kentuckyon November 8, 2023 at 1:15 am
- Senate Democrats Reject Aid to Israelon November 8, 2023 at 12:00 am
- LIVE RESULTS: Pivotal Off-Year Electionson November 7, 2023 at 11:30 pm
- Yikes! More Democrats Call on Biden to Step Downon November 7, 2023 at 11:00 pm